Here are upcoming conferences and events on cybersecurity, data protection, and information governance. This is a curated list of conferences and events, but unless explicitly stated, Osterman Research is not presenting at the following.
- April 13-14 / Agari Trust 2021. An online conference with sessions covering email security and related ecosystem technologies such as data science, security awareness training, automation and supply chain security, threat intel and more. You can see the entire program at https://trust.events. It’s free to attend.
- April 21 / Valo Fest Love the Way You Work. Free digital workplace conference online. Investigating hybrid and digital work platforms and shifting to new ways of working. Valo Fest
- April 22 / Juniper Global Summit. From everyone relying more on home wi-fi performance, to engineers operating mission-critical corporate networks, the network of the future needs to deliver superior experiences for every operator, user, and device. Juniper Global Summit
- May 4-5 / Axway Summit Americas. Virtual event on the technologies, insights and skills needed to reach the next stage in the digital transformation journey. Free to attend. Axway Summit 2021
- May 12-13 / AWS Summit Online Americas. For developers and IT professionals looking to learn how to build and innovate at scale using AWS Cloud. Free to attend. AWS Summit Online
- September 27-29 / InfoSec World. Cybersecurity conference for security practitioners and executives, with main conference sessions on September 27-29. There are also pre- and post-conference workshops. Location is Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Lake Buena Vista in Florida. InfoSec World