Sponsored by: Cyren
Microsoft 365 is a capable and robust platform with a wide collection of features and functions. Like any large platform with diverse capabilities and a diverse user base, customers must analyze if it provides the depth of capability or specialized functionality they require in areas like security, archiving, authentication, eDiscovery, encryption, and file sharing.
To help IT and security managers identify such features or performance gaps, Osterman Research has just published “Why Your Company Needs Third-Party Solutions for Microsoft 365.”
Join Michael Osterman, Principal Analyst, Osterman Research will review the results contained in the report of detailed research into Microsoft 365’s functionality across several areas.
Takeaways will include:
- How prevalent it is for IT organizations using Microsoft 365 today to contract additional security, archiving or other capabilities
- Limitations in the embedded security included in standard Microsoft 365 packages
- Considerations in evaluating Microsoft’s Advanced Threat Protection module
- What is needed to make Microsoft 365’s eDiscovery capabilities really work for you
- What particular issues must be understood by companies with hybrid environments